Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Me Made May 2015 - May 1st

I've done it now - I've signed up for the Me Made May 2015 Challenge.

I, Star of www.starsthreads.blogspot.com, sign up as a first time participant of Me-Made-May 2015. I will endeavor to wear a different handmade garment 5 times per week for the duration of May 2015 with no repeats.  There I said it - no going back now!

Here is the first day's garment for Me Made May 2015 - The Anna Tunic by Amy Butler.  I call this my "Jetsons" top because it reminds me of something from the cartoon.  This polka dot print is a rayon and the blue band on top is a cotton.  I embellished the blue band with stacks of buttons and made button stack earrings to match.  

Now - I need to plan garments for this coming week - I'll do a summary of the garments worn on Friday.

Happy Sewing everyone!

Star

No comments:

Post a Comment