Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

McCalls 3017 - My favorite pajama pattern!

I love pajamas!  I've mentioned in a previous post that if it were socially acceptable, I would wear them all the time.  Here is my latest pajama creation:


This is McCalls 3017 - probably the most perfect pajama pattern out there in my humble opinion.  These pajamas are made from a lightweight cotton print that has little travel trailers printed on it.


I purchased this fabric at Hart's Fabrics in Santa Cruz during a vacation a few years ago when we took our travel trailer to that area.  How appropriate to buy trailer print fabric while on vacation!

Here's a close-up of the print and the contrasting collars and pockets.

These pajamas will stay in our trailer and travel around with us.  Everyone needs a pair of trailer pajamas!

Until next time - Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment